Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Mobilitycentre.uk.com products sourced in new condition from leading manufacturers.
You can view, test, or click and collect at one of our showrooms, during our standard operating hours of: Monday – Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Ordering & Payments
You can place your order safely and simply on-line, over the phone or in person. Payment can be made:-
1. Using all major credit and debit cards (if payments are made by credit card then an additional % transaction charge may apply to cover our costs)
2. By cheque (please allow 4/5 working days for cheques to clear prior to dispatch of items);
3. All orders outside the UK mainland (including N Ireland) will be subject to a postage and packing charge, which you will be advised of prior to shipment of goods.
4. All personal information is stored and you may receive further communications on news and promotions. We will pass your details to other partnered companies that we deem related and beneficial. To opt-out of this please advise us during your order or after by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Please note that no products will be dispatched until paid for in full (including any postage).
6. Individuals who are chronically sick or disabled and whose products are for personal use, along with charities where the products are made available to a disabled person for their own personal or domestic use, may be eligible for VAT exemption.
7. The majority of Discount Mobility Direct Ltd prices include delivery charges but do not include VAT (unless otherwise clearly stated). To qualify for VAT exemption you must ensure the VAT Exempt checkboxes are ticked, state the precise medical condition, and meet the criteria at the time you place your order. Assuming you meet this criteria, VAT will not be added unless a particular product has compulsory VAT. Orders which are received without ticked exemption will incur the VAT charge, which will be highlighted clearly to you through our shopping calculator. Should you have any queries please contact us.
8. We endeavour to process all orders within one full working day and have your product delivered to you within 7 days. Delivery times are estimates only and no guarantee can be made. Where we have available stock, we will do our utmost to provide next day delivery. If you do require next day delivery please contact us for this service and this can be arranged for you at an additional cost.
9. The majority of our products, and orders over £100, are usually supplied with free standard delivery to most UK mainland postcodes.
10. Some products (for example mobility scooters, riser/recliner chairs and electric beds) may benefit from engineered delivery. Where this is the case, delivery will usually within 7 days, and an additional charge will apply. It is your responsibility to ensure there is clear and unimpeded access to effect delivery and installation, and we will not be held responsible for any failure to deliver if this is prevented due to matters beyond our control, or for any damage, howsoever caused, to any product or premises due to inadequate access.
Returns & Exchanges
Note: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
11. You have a 7 day cooling off period from the date of delivery during which you can cancel an order. To exercise this right, you must notify us in writing and return the goods within 7 days of delivery at your cost. You agree to pay for the return delivery and any delivery and re-stocking costs where applicable.
12. All products must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, We reserve the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any product(s) not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to mobilitycentre.uk.com.
13. Where goods need to be dismantled to enable a return, providing you notify us in writing within 7 days and agree to pay our costs (which will be confirmed beforehand), we will end a Mobility Technician to your premises to collect the goods at a convenient time, and within 14 days of receipt of confirmation of your cancellation.
14. All refunds will be processed within 10 days after receipt of goods.
15. The majority of our products are guaranteed for twelve months by the manufacturer. Our warranty does not cover items used outside of Mainland UK and does not include the cost for the hire of a replacement product(s). For items purchased outside of mainland UK, we can provide a return to base warranty at our discretion and at your cost.